Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oops. Sorry. The day kind of got away from me. Check out my side bar. Thanks Natalie.

So I know there is an easier way to do this, but since technology is not my thing we will have to do it the hard way until one of you enlighten me. If you would like to add the donation button to your blog just email me and I will send you the code. I tried to post it here but I was hit with a big fat "you can't do that."

I seriously have a love/hate relationship with computers. And don't be laughing at me if you think this is the easiest thing in the world to figure out. We all have our own strengths. Now you know what mine isn't!

5 comments:

Thor'sblog said...

can you post the code in a comment? I would like to add it.

Sally said...

Good idea Thor, but unfortunately that is not allowed either. I will email it to you though.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see that I am not the only computer illiterate person out there.

Jared and Elizabeth said...

I too am technically challenged but I want to put it on my page so email it to me some time. thanks elizabeth

melissa said...

Sally,

I think it is so great what your doing and I hope you get a good response!