Friday, November 21, 2008

Just my opinion

Can you say Low budget film. So, I don't want to discourage anyone that plans on seeing the movie, but my advice is don't go in with too high of expectations.

I'm glad that is the approach I took, otherwise I would have been mad that I wasted $10 and half a night of sleep.

However, I still suggest to anyone that you do read the book. I can loan it to you!

4 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Yes it was a let down in the end. But at least it was a memory of us "old women" as Alyssa said being crazy and going to the midnight show. What is going on? I still smell that Wendy's. ;)

Lisa said...

OK. Amanda I want to read the book. You know we hate to be left out of the loop and we have no idea what this whole Twilight thing is about! Please let us borrow the book!

Jenn said...

I'm so sad! I really wanted it to be good. It was only okay. A mild disappointment. Maybe the next one will be better. (fingers crossed).

Rachel said...

Ooohh...I know the book is ALWAYS better!!! I'm going to try to go see it Monday night with Racquel and some other friends. I'm just expecting to be entertained and have fun with the gals. But, thanks for giving your honest opinion without spoiling it! Let me know if you think it was so bad that I ought to go see Bolt instead, though. ;)