Friday, November 21, 2008

Double Trouble

This is James and his friend Sarah. Little miss Hulk and Mr. storm trooper were up to no good today while I was coloring the hulk's Mom's hair.


I had just finished telling Lindsay about how when Sarah was over last week the two of them had found some baby powder and sprinkled it around the living room when I walked down the hall and discovered a cloud of dust in James' room.


Yep. The entire brand new container of baby powder had been emptied onto the toys and floor.
Oh, and a little bit on them as well.





We did have to dust off everything in the room and vacuum, but it really could have been worse.

7 comments:

annie moffat karcher said...

your child(ren) are soo cute sally. the antics of kids just make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Boy is that ever Josh's son!!!! Gotta just love him.

melissa said...

how funny! I'm pretty sure I will never forget the day my girls did a similar thing with desitin. Having kids would be boring if they didnt get into a little mischief right?

Lindsay said...

Oh, Sally! I wish my kids room smelled like baby powder right now. That's about the only good that came from that mahem today! Sarah told me at bedtime with a smile that "It was fun" when I asked her about the powder incident...at least they had fun right? Joy in the Journey?? If it is any consolation, I LOVE MY HAIR!!! Thanks, and I owe you big time!

Kory Jane said...

I always forget to take pictures in times like that. I just usually concentrate on fixing the problem. At least it was just baby powder, think of all the other things they could have sprinkled all over his room!!

Dee dee said...

I'm glad you were able to laugh! Maybe I should do that to my house, it would improve the smell!

Pepple said...

Oh Jarom would be in good company! He has done this to my bathroom before. i love the pictures, so cute! Well cute when its not in your own house.