
The silent auction to benefit the Summers family is one week from today. If you are planning on participating could you let me know as soon as possible. I will have several items from myself and other people up for auction here on my blog and then links to everyone else who will be auctioning off items from their own blogs.
I would like for everything to be posted by Saturday so people can start browsing and getting an idea of what they want to bid on, so if you can get your info to me by Thursday that would be great.
If there are any questions as to how this is all going to work or confusion about anything please don't hesitate to email me at sally.rollins@gmail.com


1 comment:
I will be auctioning at least two things. I don't have one of them done yet, so I'll get on that.
Post a Comment