Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some matters of business

Well, there was bound to be some mistakes made. Sometimes, no matter how many times you, or in this case, three other people proof read something, you just don't see the error.

Thank you to Danielle for pointing out that my email address posted on the silent auction info is incorrect. There are only two l's in my last name, not three. So, here is the correct email address. sally.rollins@gmail.com If you have posted that flier on your blog, please make the necessary correction.

Also, it has been brought to my attention that there may be some confusion about the part that Goodwill will play in the garage sale. It will be all unsold items that will go to them after the sale. Not all of the items that you donate.

And thank you so much to all of you that have contacted me about being part of these two fundraising events. You rock!

So, what delectable items of eatery are you planning to wow us with this weekend? Here is a little sampling of what I am working on.


I've spent the better part of today playing with a truffle recipe I just received. They may not look like much, but they are melt in your mouth good if I may say... And I will!


I also whipped up these cute little containers last night to package them in. Very easy to make, just save your formula cans.


I'm very excited for our sale on Saturday. Not just for the money that we will raise for the Summers family but also because some of the best baked goods in the city of Tulsa will be available to you.

And finally, don't forget about the upcoming silent auction. Start tapping into your creative side and have some fun with this. I had to dig really really deep into my genetics for this one, but I'm pretty excited about what I have come up with.

Sorry to disappoint you but it will not be my awesome photography skills that I will be auctioning off. Just these cute little felt hair bands for your little princesses. Here is my question for you though. Would it be better as a clip than on a rubber band? Clips never stay in Samm's hair so I went with the band. They are a little trickier to put in, but not impossible

Check back tomorrow for another great way to show your support for Becky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally, I just want you to know that I am so proud of you! I love you

Kate said...

I've totally been planning on doing that with my formula cans! Yours are darling!

modern myrtle home said...

LOVE the Team Becky button! Can you email me the picture so that I can post it on my blog? It won't let me right click and save because it's linked. Thanks, and great work! :)