I woke up this morning with no voice so I really am just shouting in my head. I am so excited that I finally get to announce that my sister is pregnant!
Big deal you might be thinking?
Huge deal actually!
It took three years of heartache, lots of fertility treatments, and finally in-vitro fertilization to get the spunky little girl they have now. This one was a complete surprise. No trying, no crying, and no invasive procedures...
Huge Deal!


5 comments:
A B-I-G congrats to Jenn! I am a firm believer that babies come when and how they are supposed to. What a blessing! :)
CONGRATUATIONS TO JENNIFER AND CHRIS! What a wonderful blessing. So glad to hear the good news.
That's what happens when they "don't use protection". J/K. I'm so happy for those guys. (This is Chris's sister)
That is so wonderful! That is the story of Caleb and Devyn too! Such great news. Congratulations to your family!
That is so awesome!
Post a Comment