Thursday, November 20, 2008

Am I crazy?

"I stood in line at midnight to get the book, I might as well go see the movie at midnight."

I thought my sister was a little bit nuts when she told me that she was going to the midnight showing of Twilight, but she does have a point. So, I am trying my hardest to nap today so I can stay awake for the movie tonight. Can you tell it's not working so well. Maybe I'm just too excited. Or, it could just be this little problem I have called insomnia.

Probably a little bit of both.

4 comments:

Real Life Roberts said...

You're crazy...okay I guess I would do it if I LOVED a movie...I hate that I haven't caught the twillight bug. Hope your feeling better!

Anonymous said...

ya, i was supposed to get see it at midnight, however, i couldn't get tickets in time.

Pepple said...

Yes, you are crazy! I feel so left out having not gotten into the Twilight crazy. Maybe Heidi and I need to start a little support group for us non-Twilight groupies...

Have a GREAT time at your movie!!

Anonymous said...

Dork.....

Just kidding.