Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thank you everyone who participated in this auction. It really went above and beyond my expectations. As just a reminder, if you are the winner of an item, simply click on the Team Becky button located on my sidebar to make a donation in the amount of your items. Then, email me your conformation number (sally.rollins@gmail.com) and verify what it is that you won and I will get your items to you or put you in contact with the person offering your service. If I need to send your item in the mail please also include your address.

The list of winners are:
Custom tutu - Jenn for $15
Tree onesie- Anna-Kare $20
Pacifier clip- Jody $5
Family 4 pack of haircuts- Angela $45
Candle holders- Stephanie $10
Scripture paper mache box- Shireen $7
Reindeer paper mache box- Amy $10
Snowman plate-Amy $20
Merry Christmas plate- Shireen $7
Bottle cap necklace- Stephanie $15
Webkins- Kari $50
Raincoat, umbrella, & hanger- Patsy $20
Computer- Shireen $80
Blog start-up Terina $20
Embroidery- Darla $15
Fleece baby blanket- Keith $35
Nail art- Rachel $15
Wreath- meggykate@hotmail.com $5
Will pack #1- dwarcey@sbcglobal.net $100
Will pack #2- Lisa Denham $100
Golf clubs- Searcdj $26
Modern Myrtle item- Keith $130
Hair cut and color- Lisa $50
Baby hat- Keith $50
Cake by Lisa- Jody $40
Farmhouse painting- kphipps@amcmtg.com $50
Moon flower painting- Barbara $25
Winter scene painting- sharicasper@camcasper.com $25
Chocolate house- Eddington girls $25
Floral centerpiece- Julie $35
Basketball tickets- Darla $ 30
Alan's photography package #1- Angie $55
Alan's photography package #2- Tracy $50
Felt flower "A"- Tricia $15
Felt flower "E"- Joni $5
Felt flower "L"- Joni $5
Felt flower "S"- Joni $5
Felt birds- Brooke $12
Assorted cards pack #1- Kerstin $25
Assorted cards pack #2- Brooke $23
Vinyl lettering- Anna-Kare $15
Baby afghan #1- Keith $25
Baby afghan #2- Kerstin $30
Portrait drawing- TJ $45
I spy quilt- Natalie $75
Babysitting by Amanda- Shireen $30
Novelty cake by Jen #1- Jody $30
Novelty cake by Jen #2- Pepple family $25
Bedroom painting- Lisa $70
Dog grooming- Kristin $22
Desk- meggykate@hotmail.com $20
Massage- Jeanette $50
Carpet cleaning- Lisa $35
Photography session by Amber-Valgae $55
Nordic track- Barbara $30

Total: $1,832

From jennshideler.blogspot.com:
Pacifier clip #1- Sally $10
Pacifier clip#2- Natalie $10

From allthingslogsdon.blogspot.com:
Hot cocoa cones pair #1- Cindy $3
Hot cocoa cones pair#2- Cindy $3
Hot cocoa cones pair #3- Ada $3
Hot cocoa cones pair #4- Brooke $5
Hot cocoa cones pair #5- Shandolynne $5
Hot cocoa cones pair #6- Julie $5
Cookies in a jar set #1- Cindy $5
Cookies in a jar set #2- Cindy $5
Cookies in a jar set #3- Ron $12
Cookies in a jar set #4- Ron $10
Recipe for cookies in a jar- Ada $5

From ourbrokenrecord.blogspot.com:
Scrapbook- meggykate@hotmail.com $23
Thankyou cards- Betty $15

From darceyfamily.blogspot.com
Six pack of hats- dazzledia@sbcglobal.net $12
Family fun basket- Julie $40
Closet organizer- Ohleen $40

Total: $211

Making a grand total of $2,043 raised for the Summers! Thank you all a million times over for helping to make this happen!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Sally, friends and all bidders,

It has been so much fun watching the bidding process, the banter back and forth. Barb, the Kabosh, whatever that is, babe I hope it's not bad! Anyway, tears rolled rapidly as I viewed the total so generously raised for my family.

This past week has been harder than the previous. I think reality is now sinking in, my shock has worn off and I now am fully grasping my Duaneless future. These small acts of kindness and service have helped to lift my spirits. Thank you all so much, you are my angels seen and unseen.

With much love,

Becky

Becky said...

Sorry, evidense of the loss of half of my brain, I forgot to thank all the donators of the cute items and services. Thank you so much, this auction could not have taken place without all of you!!! I appreciate your willingness to make bags, cakes, paint, make blankets, photos, haircuts, geesh, I could go on and on, and on some more. I love you all!

-Becky

Matt said...

We all love you Becky, more than we can ever say!

~Ada (& the rest of your friends & family)

Lisa said...

this is soooo AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Sally - I want you to know that I am so very proud of you!!! I love you.