
I also started on a new little venture of mine tonight. Am I the only one who is constantly thinking "what else can I do?" or is that pretty common to the female species? Anyway, after a few really great finds at an antique store several weeks ago I decided to try my hand at recycling vintage jewelry. Josh helped me take apart a beautiful 1950's necklace that I got at a ridiculously low price and I'm turning it into earrings and hair pins. I've got some earrings made already, but I'm not finished with the hair pins yet, but hopefully I'll have pictures tomorrow. Samm hasn't had school all week due to icy roads and I just got the dreaded message informing me that they will be out tomorrow as well. So, it has taken me a little longer than usual to get things done. I guess we are just starting Christmas break early this year.


6 comments:
Yea, Sally! You know I want some. Name your price. :)
Thanks again for today.
Can't wait to see the jewelry. I agree with the "what else can I do" female disease... good to know someone else has it too:)
I feel your pain with no school for three days. I didn't think the roads were that bad this morning, but I guess in some places they are. Please let school be on tomorrow. I am running out of entertainment ideas. If we lived closer I would just come over and let your kids entertain mine!!
They go back tomorrow:):):) Happy Day!
Girls - before you know it they will be out of the house and then you will look back at these days and miss them. Trust me, I know.
Can't wait to see your creations! I knew it was in you all along.
Post a Comment