I am a little bit stubborn! Don't tell my husband that I just admitted that. For the past couple of years I have told countless clients that if they want a really good flat iron they should get a Chi.Did I own one myself?...
Absolutely not! Why?
A) I could never justify spending the money
B) I was out to prove that you didn't have to have one to be a good hair stylist.
Well, I finally cracked. State Beauty Supply was having a really good sale and my beauty school kit flat iron just has not been cutting it for some time now.
Let me tell you...I am in Love! I used it on a friend for the first time today and it seriously cut the time almost in half. So, don't be prideful like I was. This is one bandwagon you should definitely jump on.
Don't pay a ridiculous price for it though. Shop around on the Internet and you can get a really good deal. If you just can't bring yourself to buy one because everyone else is doing it. I would also suggest the Paul Mitchell flat iron. I used a friends one time and it was also great.
I know a lot of you are yawning right now, because you have had a Chi for years, but what can I say...I really am stubborn!


9 comments:
Both kate and meg have one, but I still don't because I still can't justify buying one because of how expensive they are. I can never quite find one for the price I want it for.
At some point I will have one though.
I like mine but I can't make it curl my hair very well. Oh well, I mostly got it to straighten but it would be fun to do both.
Funny you should mention that. My $15 Conair flat iron quit working 2 days ago. I suppose I could ask Santa for a Chi
I have had my Chi since I was 16. My family hair stylist covinced my mom that it would really be worth the money for me to have one and she got me one for my birthday! I LOVE it! I think it may be time for a new one though since I have dropped it a few times. Do the new ones have a swivel cord? mine doesn't and it's really annoying!
Does it yank out your hair? The one I have pulls like crazy & my girls are always bawling by the time I am finished. Hmmm, must shop around. GO DAVID! What amazing talent! I had no idea.
Melissa, mine does have a swivel cord.
Lorie, There is absolutely no hair pulling. It is very smooth. My other cheapy one pulled out hair all the time.
I got your package in the mail today. Thanks Sally. I am excited to see what it is. Yours is on the way and my mom will give it to you. Merry Christmas! We miss and love you guys.
I had the demonstration in the mall one time, I'm assuming it's the same one. It was amazing, but couldn't come up with the money at the time. Now, I'll just dream for a while. Hopefully someday. p.s. I didn't comment before but I do love my serum too.
Maybe I'll ask Chris to get me one for my Birthday. The straightener I have no is about past it's prime. And I'm glad to hear there is no hair pulling because mine pulls hair too and I hate that!
Post a Comment