Monday, December 29, 2008

The verdict is in

It was a crazy kids running around trying to shop at Hobby Lobby with James kind of day. But, overall it was a Happy Monday! Mostly because my Christmas present came in the mail. (pictures later) and because my friend Danielle came over and had a little jewelry making party with me. I didn't actually get anything made, but I did make something over the weekend.

So....here is a little story (very short I promise) about my very first one of a kind recycled vintage necklace.

I bought this three chain necklace on Saturday.


Took it, 3 bead necklaces, and 1 pair of clip on earrings apart.

Layed things out on the table so I could see what it would look like.

And eventually put a bunch of stuff together to get this.

Ta Da!!

9 comments:

Kory Jane said...

So when are you going to start selling your creations? I really like that necklace. So you actually braved Hobby Lobby with James? Thanks for the concern for yesterday, but everything is fixed, except for roof, but things are getting back to normal.

Mike, Alicia, Roman & Madden Shideler said...

I'm seriously going to stop making jewelry because I won't ever be able to make anything that cute. Your are very good.

Mike, Alicia, Roman & Madden Shideler said...

p.s. that was from Jenn, but I'm on someone else's computer.

Sally said...

Jenn, I'm sure your stuff is great. You just don't have access to fun old beads. You should check out some antique stores while you are in Cali.

Real Life Roberts said...

so cute!! I keep saying that I want to be crafty and do projects, but it's not my time...you defintely make it tempting to rethink my priorities! heehee

Lisa said...

That is a great job! Very cool!

Rachel said...

So Hot!!! I love it!

Dee dee said...

Oh so fun! I've never been a big jewelry person, but I can appreciate it on others. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Love it! You are going to have quite the jewelry collection. Dang - how does a girl get on your nice list?