Thursday, December 18, 2008

What can I say...

It was the kind of day where I went to the post office to finally mail off all my Christmas packages and I didn't have my purse.

So, this was the best I could do to throw together some pictures. Sorry I don't have a great camera.

Here are the earrings and hair pins that I made from the necklace. They are by far my favorite.


Another set of hair pins that I made from some earrings that belonged to my Grandma. I'm not sure how old thy really are, but they have a vintage look I think.

I fell in love with these earrings the second I saw them. All I did to them was take off the clip and glue on a post.

And finally, I made this festive headband and clip for the girls to wear with their Christmas dresses.

I still have a lot to learn about jewelry making, but it is so much fun. Now I can't wait to go antiquing again.

9 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Ok now I am feeling really uncrafty after reading your blogs. I am seriously impressed and I really like the first set of hair clips and earrings you made from that necklace. Maybe you could start selling them online to get even more spending cash. So now I have two sister-in-laws that are Martha's...Jeez.

Jennifer said...

Those are so cute! I can't belive you made them from necklaces...You are so talented!

Mrs. Cropper said...

LOVE it all-great idea and great work! And can I just say you should totally be a hand model! you have such pretty hands!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute! I'm with you, love the earrings and hair-clips!

Seth and Julie said...

I am so jealous of crafty people. You always have such cute ideas.

Dee dee said...

Very fun! I really like the ones from the necklace. Wait til you get your hands on Grandma Jo's jewelry! ha-ha Of course I can see the battle already.

Rachel said...

Impressive!
I ablsolutely love all of them, they're beautiful! Great job!

Lisa Anguiano said...

I am so jealous! U have to teach me to be crafty like u! They are absolutely beautiful!

Jenn said...

I have to admit, I am excited for Grandma Jo's jewelry!
They are all so cute!