Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Times when you wish a video camera was rolling

It went like this...

Josh swinging the broom at a mouse.

A scared little mouse running frantically in between my feet.

Me jumping up and down screaming.

James on the couch laughing.

And the fat lazy cat snoozing away on the fireplace.

7 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Hey you never know, at night they might be conspiring on how to trick you all. At least Josh didn't hit his own foot this time. I am still giggling thinking about it.

Becky said...

I'm so sorry to be laughing, that's really funny. We've had a mouse run five feet away from Copper's face and he didn't even budge.

Seth and Julie said...

I think I would have hit the cat with the broom to get him up and after the mouse. I HATE mice!

Anonymous said...

I heard that the mouse is now history!!! Yea to the cat or did the mouse die of old age or gluttony?

Dee dee said...

You got a laugh from your mom! You should have been a writer. (I've done the "broom and the mouse" trick before, doesn't work)

The Thompson Family said...

Jason used to kill mice on his mission by soaking them in alcohol and lighting them on fire!

Jenn said...

I hope you got the cat for free, otherwise it was a waste of your money!