
Waiting for the music to start

Posing with James afterwards. Oh how he wishes he could dance too.
So, why am I not very smart? There are so many things that could be said here, but I'll stick to the point of this post. I video taped the whole dance so I could post it for you all to see, but I had the camera turned side ways and apparently you can't rotate video clips like you can pictures.
I was going to go ahead and post the video anyway, and tell you all to just tilt your heads, but I've tried three times now and something is wrong with blogger so I'm giving up. Sorry


7 comments:
She looks so cute in her costume...Glad to know about the video camera :) I would have done the same thing and not known!
Sometimes it takes FOREVER to download some of the videos. I'm sure it was adorable.
She is so adorable! I love that she loves to dance. I hope Ava does too. James, of course is adorable as well.
awe how cute! You have some cute kids!
Hey, I have done the exact same thing with our camera, too bad you can't turn it. Must be a Cannon like ours. Samm looks so cute, and I am sure Josh would love it if James got a pair of tights and joined in.
She is just growing up to fast!!! I didn't know that about videotaping. I not sure I even know how to video tape on my camera so don't feel bad. I tell you what - I have the cutest grandkids!!!
I have done the exact same video thing. I was soo upset. Samm looks so cute.
Post a Comment