It's not wierd only if you come over to my house to do the cleaning. Can't say I've ever had that urge. Mine are usually a scoop of ice cream, and that's why your skinny and I'm not!
I have been known to be vacuuming at 2am. When you can't sleep, why waste time? I love cleaning with clorox. I fell in love with it in nursing school when I found out that it is really the only thing that kills it all. Unfortunately, it has killed a couple of my shirts!
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
8 comments:
It's not wierd only if you come over to my house to do the cleaning. Can't say I've ever had that urge. Mine are usually a scoop of ice cream, and that's why your skinny and I'm not!
Cleaning at 11:30pm...hmm. Can't say I have ever had the urge. But you have been extra crafty lately, maybe it is the leftovers wearing off.
Nope not weird! I have that urge all the time, and I'm never pregnant (if that's what you mean?)
Yup, Kate, I think that's what she meant.
But you don't have to be, you just have to WANT to be, in order to get those strange urges!! :)
or maybe you just had a little too much caffine for that day...who knows why us women do some of the things we do.
I do the same thing...But never act upon it...It's the thought that counts right?
Love the costumes...You are one hot Wilma!
I have been known to be vacuuming at 2am. When you can't sleep, why waste time? I love cleaning with clorox. I fell in love with it in nursing school when I found out that it is really the only thing that kills it all. Unfortunately, it has killed a couple of my shirts!
Post a Comment