I do, and I did.
My sister Jenn is my best friend. Just like my Mom always said she would be. Today she helped restyle my living room from 900 miles away. I also love the Internet! (I don't love when my post all mushes together though for some mysterious reason.) I might have some pictures to post tomorrow, but it's not quite ready yet.
In the meantime, here are a few pictures of Josh and I from a Halloween party this weekend.
Josh is on his pediatric rotation this month, so he has to wear his again on Friday to the hospital.
yaba daba doo!


4 comments:
I read that a few days ago and I cried, too. I hope my girls have that kind of relationship someday. By the way...your costume was great! You were a hot Wilma! ;)
That was really sweet. I cried too. I think we are so lucky to be best friends.
Your costumes were amazing. Nice work. You guys were a perfect Fred and Wilma (and yes, I do mean size).
That story breaks my heart every time I read about it. It really makes me appreciate the little things. She just wanted to go home and make dinner for her family which doesn't always seem exciting, but imagine if our everyday, sometimes mundane, routine was taken from us. We are really very blessed everyday that we are with our families, even the so called bad days.
Enough of my rambling, but I do LOVE your costumes.
I love your costumes. Josh has always looked in a dress.
Post a Comment