Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back to Mommy blogging

I guess it's been a while since I've posted pictures of my three little angels. Insert sarcasm here! My brother was kind enough to send me an email reminding me to do so. I guess he wasn't too excited about my hair tips. So just for you Keith, we had a little photo shoot today. I let Samm and James do most of the picture taking. Samm even shot a great video for you all.





And now for your viewing pleasure...a very exciting two and a half minute glimpse into our lives. I think Samm has a great future in film making ahead of her.

PS. If you can't tell, I think James still wants to be the baby.

5 comments:

Keith said...

My favorite part was definitely the vent : )

Lisa Anguiano said...

awe how cute! I need to start taking more videos myself, I found so many old videos and pics from when the kids were babies but not so much recent stuff! I love watching them a year or two later when I've forgotten about them!

melissa said...

cute video. Macy is getting so big!

The Thompson Family said...

Samm did a great job on the video. Watch out Steven Spielberg. Jason noiced that Josh was playing WOW. Love you guys!

Keith said...

And here I thought Josh was busy diligently studying...