
What, you don't think an old slip is very cool? Well I do. Here's why.
After a bottle of this.

And a concoction that looked like this.

I got this!

And now I can wear it with this.

And this

Pretty dang cool huh?
BTW, do you like my shoes? They were only $6.99
And so were these

And these!

Where? At Charlotte Russe of course. It's my favorite because it's cheap and I'm dirt poor!
I also picked up this little ditty last night.

Which I love. I'm not sure if my Josh will though!
And do you like my model pose? I'm practicing for when little miss Victoria goes Mommies with stretch marks. Any day now I'm sure.
And speaking of Josh, (actually it's Dr. Sexy now) He's coming home tonight! A very good surprise for me.
His new nick name has to do with a very funny story (to me, not so much him) that involves doing a "female" exam on a girl wearing handcuffs and chains on her feet. Her mother had missing teeth and they both thought he was "sexy, very sexy!"
I happen to agree! Just remember honey it's all in the name of us being filthy stinkin rich some day so I can afford to buy shoes that cost more than $6.99


9 comments:
Just curious, what happened to window shopping? But I guess when you get a good buy you got to go with the flow. I love the slip idea, it looks so cute under your little business dresses. Could you please stop being so crafty, I am having a hard time keeping up.
Yeah, I'm so glad it worked. It looks great! You are so cleaver! Also, I love the video of Macy in the tub. She's a singer like her mama.
Good idea with the slip it looks cute! I love Charlotte Russe too. I just got a new catalog called body central and they have really cute girly stuff for pretty cheap. bodyc.com
You are so stinking clever!!! I love the slip. What a fabulous idea to dye it. You and I should hit the antique stores one of these days. I love vintage stuff. :)
That slip really did turn out amazing and I love the shoes. My favorite part was the story about Dr.Sexy. I am still laughing.
yeah I love that slip!! I am green with envy...I never get cool stuff like that from my Grandma, and you just can't find slips like that anymore...maybe I could make one...hmm.
Anyway, very cute.
I agree. You're so stylish and cute! And looks like you had a fun weekend with you family!
You are so dang clever! The slip looks very good under the skirts. I also love the shoes. I would go into Charlotte Russe and look for shoes- but if a girl my size walks in there- they kind of stare. My brother has gotten me some cute shoes there, though.
Sally you are awesome...Very cute skirts...and love the shoes!
Post a Comment