Saturday, September 13, 2008

Making the most of a rainy day



The End

10 comments:

Anna-Kare said...

AWESOME!!!! Makes me want to play, too. Some great pictures also.

Jennifer said...

Looks like they had a blast...The rain is definetely fun to play in...

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures!!! That looks like so much fun! It brings me back to my childhood in the pacific northwest.....(sigh)

Becky said...

Is that a partial moon I see on James? He's cracking me up! Love the pic of the two laughing together

Anonymous said...

wow, i want to go frolock in the rain now, cute pics sis. Looks like it was fun

The Thompson Family said...

Did you get our there and join them? I can't believe how fast Samm and James are growing up. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I noticed that little crack of Jame's also. What a great mom you are for letting them have that fun!!!

Quin's momma said...

Those are way too cute! Love the ones of them together!

Lisa said...

James' crack cracks me up!

Real Life Roberts said...

I guess I need to check up on the blogs daily or something, b/c when I wait a week or so then there is WAY too much to catch up on... you are awesome at blog posting! I noticed your hair clip on Sunday and I wish I would have commented on it b/c it's cute!! Poor Macy and that nasty rash. I never noticed anything on Wed. Anyway, fun catch up and I'm so glad to be in the blogging world or else I wouldn't really know you...j/k