Here's the break down...
Josh left Tuesday morning for a month of rural health care in Idabel Oklahoma. I don't know anything about it except that it is VERY backwoods country. Josh tells me that the people are extremely nice though and he's even had a few invites to the county fair.
Tuesday morning James wakes up with a fever and is coughing really bad....Great
Wednesday James is still sick and Macy is starting to feel warm and is coughing. A phone call from a friend informs us that the kids who were at our house on Monday have strep. (No hard feelings at all, it was a fun get together.)
Thursday James finally goes back to school, but Macy hasn't slept in 24hours which translates into no sleep for Mom. Mom is also starting to feel achy and congested.
Friday we take a trip to the Doctor's office for a throat culture and wait for Dad to get home to take care of us during his two days off.
All of this going on while I'm trying to work on my big project which turns out is going to be a lot more work than I had anticipated.
Were Surviving!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You poor girl! Can I help you in any way? I know how miserable it is to have sick ones (even though for me is A sick ONE) by yourself. Let me know!
Im sorry Sally! I hope you all get better!
Hang in there. I hope you guys are feeling better.
Post a Comment