Kerstin had the same response when she was a baby. The doctor told me then that a huge percentage of people are allergic to the stuff and I found myself wondering why on earth they prescribe something that commonly causes problems. I find that annoying. We just don't use it at our house for anybody! Hope she is feeling better now.
Oh No! Babies don't do well with the itchy rashes! That reminds me of the first time we gave Avenley normal formula... what a nightmare! BTW I love the pics in the rain that is so cute! My girls would NEVER play in the rain they are the biggest wusses!
I'm so sorry about the scary day. I hope it's getting better. I love also the pictures of the rainy day and your post called "Today." It's a blessing as a mom to see your kids be wonderful adults. (glad the cookie making was passed on)
I hope she is starting to sleep better. Hopefully the meds will be out of her system soon. At least I got some one on one time with her and got to hold her while she slept. Trying to look on the positive here.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
5 comments:
Kerstin had the same response when she was a baby. The doctor told me then that a huge percentage of people are allergic to the stuff and I found myself wondering why on earth they prescribe something that commonly causes problems. I find that annoying. We just don't use it at our house for anybody! Hope she is feeling better now.
Oh poor baby...It isn't fun to have to find things out the hard way...Hope she is doing better.
Oh No! Babies don't do well with the itchy rashes! That reminds me of the first time we gave Avenley normal formula... what a nightmare! BTW I love the pics in the rain that is so cute! My girls would NEVER play in the rain they are the biggest wusses!
I'm so sorry about the scary day. I hope it's getting better. I love also the pictures of the rainy day and your post called "Today." It's a blessing as a mom to see your kids be wonderful adults. (glad the cookie making was passed on)
I hope she is starting to sleep better. Hopefully the meds will be out of her system soon. At least I got some one on one time with her and got to hold her while she slept. Trying to look on the positive here.
Post a Comment