Monday, September 29, 2008

Another cat

This one is just a kitten.

She's very playful.

She loves the other cat, but the other cat doesn't care for her so much.

She has the cutest little nose.

She loves to sit on my lap.

Unfortunately, she is not yet litter box trained...but




She is so stinkin' cute I think I'll keep her.

6 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Cute! Whenever I see your kids I think it is a shame we all live so far away since we always have our babies at the same time. I love the little teeth in that smile...my kids take forever to get teeth.

Jenn said...

I was totally convinced you got another cat...I was thinking "sally, what did you do!". She is SO cute!

The Thompson Family said...

That is the cutiest little kitten I have ever seen :-)

Lisa said...

That's funny. I really thought you had a new cat! I love your new kitty's smile!

Becky said...

Adorable! Thanks lady for the help tonight, you're awesome.

Kacey! said...

hi this is elizabths daughter check out my blog! she is stinkn cute