I Cleaned my house today. You know, really cleaned it.
It felt so nice to have it clean that I thought, "I think I'll clean the car too."
It felt so nice to have it clean that I thought, "I think I'll clean the car too."
So I did.
James helped and we had fun.

Until we happened upon Mr. Ugly

I don't know what he is, but he's big and he's ugly and he's stuck in my headlight. And since I'm a girly girl and bugs of any kind gross me out, he will be along for the ride until Josh gets back from caring for the sick and delivering babies, to dig him out.
At least he's all nice and clean. James made sure of that!


7 comments:
YUCK! I can't stand bugs either...Luckily I have 3 kids that aren't phased by them so they kill and dispose for me :)
Nice! What kind of car do you drive? I am dying to get something bigger, but we have to wait a little while. I like the Calibur, but its tiny!
Nice grasshopper! youc an cover it in chocolate and have a real treat!
You should have made James pry it out with a stick. I have met a few Mr. Uglies in my time too!!!
That is a huge grasshopper. I had to disect one like that in one of my classes at BYU.
Melissa, We have a trail blazer and I LOVE it. It's a seven seater because we are getting into the carpool type stuff now and needed the extra room.
Nice grasshopper, my favorite are fireflies, especially when they first hit, they glow.
Post a Comment