Great picture. So cute! It is not warm here yet either. Enjoy OK while you can because in MI it will be cold until June, at least I am guessing that it will since they are our neighbors. Congrats to Josh on finishing med school...how exciting!
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
3 comments:
I love it!!! Even Boots is in his innertube.
Great picture. So cute! It is not warm here yet either. Enjoy OK while you can because in MI it will be cold until June, at least I am guessing that it will since they are our neighbors. Congrats to Josh on finishing med school...how exciting!
Great idea for a neck support. Maybe I should try it.
Post a Comment