Thursday, April 15, 2010

Livin' on a prayer

For Christmas I got Josh tickets to see Bon Jovi and Tuesday night we were finally able to cash in on them.



I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but this was my first ever "real" concert. (stuff at the fair doesn't count.) I wasn't sure how much I would love it, since I have a very low noise tolerance, but I actually had a great time and knew more songs than I thought I would.

The very last song of the night was Livin on a prayer and since our kids think it is pretty much the most awesome song ever, I recorded it for them. James has already watched it on my phone about a million times. I was going to post it for all of you, but I think you will like this version a lot better. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Samm can really play that guitar. What a great performance. I loved it!

Kory Jane said...

So Samm knows more of the words than I do for that song. I have been singing wrong for years. I bet that was a great concert. Glad you guys had fun.

Jenn said...

OH, I love it! They are so funny. She's gonna be a rockstar.

p.s. I did hear James say something about "it's done". lol.

Krista Johnson said...

Hahaha. Your kids are so adorable! I think I've said this before, sometimes watching your kids actually makes me not scared to have some myself.

Seth and Julie said...

I LOVE it! Bon Jovi was my first concert too, in 1995. I have only been to one other one if it makes you feel better. I love Bon Jovi and I love that your kids can jam out to some great music. Samm is a riot. I love that even Macy is jamming along. How cute!

The Thompson Family said...

How fun, what an awesome present. It looks like Samm and James would have loved to go as well.