Actually our Easter bunny is pretty cool. He brought the kids a huge tub of vintage Legos (ie. they came out of grandmas attic) He even labeled one of the Legos with our last name so that we would know for sure that they were for us.
Samm is in heaven! She is the one who has been begging me to get Legos. And Josh had fun showing the kids what to do with all their treasures. See that white tub behind James. That was completely full.
On a completely different note. Macy and I were playing a game today called "Are they a boy or a girl?" We started of course with Macy. Not only is she a girl, but she's a BIG girl. Bubba is definitely a boy. And I am neither a boy or a girl. When I asked her "is Mommy a boy or a girl?" she shook her head no and said "Mommy a Mommy."
At least I'm not a stinky boy.

