Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here is what I love about spring...

I can feed the kids lunch and then send them outside to play while I eat my lunch without a certain little one standing next to me asking for bites. Or, if Dad was home she would just stand there with her mouth open, point to it and say "aah, aah, aah." It's kind of cute.

Of course I love other things too, like all the pretty flowers popping up everywhere and the baby horses we see everyday on our way to school. Ooh, speaking of babies. Do you know my brother Keith? He and his wife Natalie are expecting their first baby! I'm on a pretty good streak right now of getting the gender right, so we'll see if I can keep it going. I think it's a boy.

Did your kids do a million Easter egg hunts this weekend? We did. But that's OK because I happen to love Easter egg hunts. Another great thing about spring. One of our friends took these pictures for me.

She's pretty serious about this egg hunting business.






Notice I'm pointing Macy in the direction of the chocolate.


How cute is this!


And Maybe this is weird, but spring makes me feel more feminine. Or at least I feel the desire to be more feminine. I love to wear skirts. I wish I had more spring dresses. And today I was inspired by Bloom to put on some makeup. Now I'm going to make a goal for this week to actually fix my hair and put on a little makeup every day. Even a barn looks better painted. Right Jenn?

I hope you too are enjoying spring!