
The kids have been in bed for exactly 7 minutes. Which is exactly 1 hour and 11 minutes past what my sanity can handle.
Joni, the soup and bread were delicious! You were my hero today. Elizabeth and I would both like the soup recipe. I'd ask for the bread recipe, but you already know that home made bread and I are not friends.
Take a deep breath
Tomorrow is a new day.
I'd like to request no smashed ice cream cones if at all possible.
4 comments:
hey we have the exact same stove.
I kind of like the smashed ice cream cone on the couch. That way when you get hungry while watching TV blam you got a nice crunchy snack waiting for you. Little hair shopping I see. I sure miss your expertise. I am having a bad hair year.
I could be your hero for a dozen more days, and I'd still be in your debt. You and I both know it's true.
Now I'm determined to teach you to bake bread before you leave. You teach me how to color this hair of mine, and I'll teach you bread. Deal?
oh man, this post looks like my life on a LOT of days.
Post a Comment