I wish I had something super exciting to share tonight, but in truth it wasn't really a blog worthy day. I spent the morning running kids to school and working out. I did some light house cleaning in the afternoon and then decided I really needed to finish the dress I started sewing a couple weeks ago, which is still hours away from being done. The biggest excitement of the day came around 6:30 when I was just done whipping up some pancakes for dinner. A realtor called and asked if she could show my house. Of course I was happy to let her come, but then she asked if they could come in 30 minutes. So ya, I had 30 minutes to clean up a national disaster. It wasn't perfect, but I think the kids and I did OK.
Anyway, that's not at all the point of this post. What I wanted to share is a quick and easy way to clean your diamond ring or earrings. (I noticed this afternoon that my ring had a bunch of junk all over the underneath side of it) When Josh and I were first married and living in Rexburg I worked with a lady who's husband is a jeweler and she told me once to use toothpaste and a soft bristled toothbrush to clean my ring. I don't have to tell you that it should not be the one you are currently using to brush you teeth, right? Anyway, that's something that I've always remembered and it works great. It's cheap too.
So there you have it. My tip for the day. If you already knew that then I'm sorry. I've got nothing for ya.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I remember those hurry up and get the house ready to show days too well. I feel for you and I hope an offer comes soon. I will have to try toothpaste on my ring...never heard of that.
So have you heard back from these people?
If you were our brother Shaun, you would borrow Jenn's toothbrush to clean your diamond ring, rinse the toothbrush off in the toilet and then put it back when you're done.
Post a Comment