We have been so spoiled lately with gorgeous weather, but today felt like April. It was drizzly and cool and not much fun at all.
We tried to stay in good spirits though by dreaming about warm sunshine and swimming pools.
Is it just me or does she suddenly look ridiculously big?
I will tell you one thing that has me feeling cheery. This is Josh's very last week of school. FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!


4 comments:
Macy is really growing up! Funny thing, I never thought she looked like you much, but in the last picture I totally see you in her.
Congrats on being done with school! I'm so happy for you guys:)
I bet you are so ready to celebrate. I know I will be when Corey is finally done with his. I am so excited for you guys and the adventures ahead. She does look big all of a sudden. I can't believe she will be 3 this January. We are still waiting here for that nice warm weather. Hopefully it will come this way soon.
I can't believe his school is over! That is exciting! Did anyone tell you about James' solo in Primary on Sunday? It was so cute.
I am right there in Macy's dream with her. I want sunshine and warmth!
Post a Comment