I broke my promise I know. It's hard to blog frequently though when instead of three mouths to feed I now have seven. Instead of one bum to change I now have two. And you know where there are kids stealing each others juice cups there are going to be runny noses all around. Don't get the wrong impression of me. I'm not a saint. I'm doing this for purely selfish reasons.
Next summer Josh and I are going on a cruise to celebrate the surviving of medical school and it just so happens that we have some friends who were taking a cruise this week, so we agreed upon a swap.
Really, their kids are great and it will all be worth it next summer when we are cruising the Mediterranean. Kid free!


6 comments:
At least the extra mouths aren't permanent. How fun to take a post-med school vacation.
Your on the downhill slide now. Cameron was so good in church this last Sunday. I was so proud of him. He even snuggled up to me a couple of times. Old Primary Teachers are hard to forget!!! Oh yea - there was a puddle on my skirt.
I was wondering how that was going. But it should be over soon. Glad that you are surviving.
I SO wish I was going with you! I get sad every time I think of it.
You're doing a great job. Kids would be missing heads & I'd be missing hair by now. Polish your halo.
Such a fitting cartoon...I think/say that to myself several times a day!
Post a Comment