Thursday, September 17, 2009

What, you mean your refrigerator isn't in the middle of your living room too?


That's too bad. It's really quite convenient.



However, the washer, dryer and stove are a little bit in the way.


The stove makes a nice little spot to sit and have a snack though.


And pretty soon I'm going to have a kitchen floor again!

I cannot even begin to decribe to you how elated I am!

5 comments:

melissa said...

LOL I know that feeling! Its looking good!

Quin's momma said...

I'm totally excited for you! Can't wait to see the finished product.

BeauRollins said...

don't do 1/4 spacing, do 1/8.

Kory Jane said...

Who knows, you might have started a new trend. We all might end up with our kitchen applicances in our living rooms.

Jenn said...

What a crazy mess!! It will be so nice when it's all over though.