Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jumps and Bumps

Well, I'm going to be completely honest. I'm incredibly grumpy this morning and in no mood for blogging. Partly due to an unexpected visitor in the bed last night and Macy waking up an hour earlier than usual. And partly because that just happens some times. However, I made a promise to someone that I would be blogging frequently so I'm here. Sitting at my computer.

We did have a great weekend. Nothing truly spectacular just a lot of family time and happy kids. Really, is there anything better?

Macy has learned how to climb up on the trampoline with the help of our plastic slide so she spends a lot of time outdoors these days. Josh and I were really surprised to see that she learned how to jump instead of just walking around. Of course our reaction made her all that more excited to perform her new trick. And Mom of course had to take way more pictures than was necessary.







And James had a little accident this weekend. He is one of those kids that can be sitting completely still in a chair and some how manage to fall out. This time he wasn't sitting, but he did trip over his own feet and then caught himself on the kitchen floor with his forehead.

Since this picture he has hit his head twice more. Once on his bedroom door just because he turned around and didn't see it. The second was on the shelf that the dvd player sits on. Apparently he didn't see that one either.

I don't like to put labels on kids, but he is definitely our accident prone one.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pic of Macy jumping in mid air from behind. She is so adorable!

Seth and Julie said...

That is so funny to see a baby in flight. Gotta keep up with the big kids.

Poor James, my little Alex is a bit clumsy too but I think it is because he never stops moving. His feet are always ahead of his brain.

Anonymous said...

I sure hate to see those bumps on James! He is so cute. Has he had his eyes checked? Just a thought.

LoraBelieves said...

Macy is so cute. If we don't take "way more pictures than necessary" how will we ever capture those perfect shots. Maybe you're more talented than me at this, but I take a million just for the ones that turn out perfect.

The Thompson Family said...

I love the Mother Daughter picture. I am impressed with Macy's jumping abilities. I hope James's head is feeling better. That looks like it hurt. We love you!

Quin's momma said...

The one of Macy from behind in mid jump made me laugh aloud. Great!