Then Friday afternoon I looked at it and I was finally ready. So I took it out to the garage where I took off the little piece along the back and sanded it down lightly and then primed and painted it. I also sanded and painted a piece of plywood that I had cut to go underneath it to make a shelf. And finally I added a cute little knob to the drawer.Also, as part of my lucky day I went to hobby lobby and found these two baskets that were half off. I spray painted them my favorite espresso brown color to match the mirror that hangs above the table, and they will now hold our hats and mittens in the coming winter months.


9 comments:
I love it! You are so talented!
Looks really great Sally! Good job! I need a project to do after seeing this. I've got one brewing in my master bedroom/bathroom.
LOVE IT! Great job...now what project are you going to do for my house...your's is getting too cute!
Love the blue! Great choice. :)
It looks GREAT!
That is gorgeous, I love the baskets, did u use a regular spray paint for those? I wish we had hobby lobby here!!
I love it! I love light blue and dark brown together. I didn't even notice the concrete floor. I thought it was tile until you pointed it out.
I was just going to put I love the concrete floor, but you added that already. I love it. It doesn't even look like the same desk that was there. So are you ready for another winter? Going to miss you guys for the holidays.
Took another shower in talent, I see!!!
Post a Comment