Monday, September 28, 2009

Someone stole my baby

I swear she was here just the other day. But then I went into her room one morning and in her place was this enormous child taking up most of her crib.

This new bigger version of Macy is every bit as adorable as my baby of course, especially when I ask her if she wants a bite and she says "no tatu" but she also throws herself on the floor screaming when she doesn't get her way.

My baby always wanted me to hold her and carry her from place to place, but this big girl not only wants to walk by herself, when I ask her to hold my hand in the street she throws her arms to the side and yells "MO!" (Macy's version of no)

It wasn't time for this to happen yet.

Someone must have taken her.

3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

She is so cute. I miss her cute little smiles. Hopefully she won't forget me when we come back for Christmas.

Seth and Julie said...

If you find the baby thief, let me know because I am pretty sure they have Chloe too. I think time speeds up with each new baby.

And what's with the on the floor tantrums already? Chloe does it too.

Quin's momma said...

She is too cute for words. But, for a newborn, she is sure taking up a lot of room in that crib.