Today I did this
With this
That's right. Little weak Sally who can't even start the lawn mower cut down all that by herself.
So, even though I can't feel my arms tonight I pretty much feel like a ROCK STAR!
My LIFE
That's right. Little weak Sally who can't even start the lawn mower cut down all that by herself.
So, even though I can't feel my arms tonight I pretty much feel like a ROCK STAR!
4 comments:
Boy, you are going to town on that backyard! Good for you. I'm the kind to sit around and wait for my hubby to do it, but I wish I wasn't. You are motivated!
I can't believe you used that little hand saw to cut all that. You should feel like a rockstar. I guess we need to move onto the chainsaw next huh?
Look at you go. I knew you weren't a weakling.
Do not tell Seth that women can use saws. I am perfectly content to play the damsel in distress.
Good for you though! What's on the agenda for tomorrow?
Post a Comment