Sunday, September 27, 2009

Can you guess

*Congrats Natalie! You were the first to correctly identify Samm as Johnny Appleseed, and know that his real name was John Chapman. Enjoy your imaginary good for nothing 10,000 points!
5,000 points to the first person who knows who Samm went to school as on Friday.

And an extra 5,000 points if you know his real name.


Obviously the points mean nothing!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Ummm... Johnny Appleseed???

John Chapman

Lisa said...

Johnny Appleseed

Dee dee said...

I was thinking Goofy until you asked us to guess his real name.

Anonymous said...

Samm Peachpit???

Kory Jane said...

I admit I cheated and looked at everyone else's answer....oh ya Johnny Appleseed.

Pepple said...

How cute is she?! Love it! She went as John Chapmam...aka Johnny Appleseed, right?!

BeauRollins said...

The brawny man? lol

Jenn said...

Davey Crockett. No idea what his real name is.