Beautiful picture. Although, it looks as though Kenny is already trying to give Krista instructions...and she's doing what every bride does...smile & ignore. tee hee
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
7 comments:
Yay! Krista looks so beautiful!
That is so crazy...Krista is such a beautiful bride. I am so excited for them!
What a beautiful couple!!! Miss you - hurry back.
Beautiful picture. Although, it looks as though Kenny is already trying to give Krista instructions...and she's doing what every bride does...smile & ignore. tee hee
Congratulations. She looks beautiful and very happy!
She looks beautiful! Congratulations, Kenny and Krista!
She looks AMAZING! I am so happy for her and so sad I wasn't there!
Post a Comment