I am pretty pleased with the way these turned out though and it's nice to finally have some where to put the girl's clothes.
A friend of mine gave us these dressers when they moved. They are in great shape, just needed a little update.

I didn't try and get fancy. Just some white paint and updated hardware.


Can't you just picture some cute little baskets on the shelves.


Obviously the mirror needs to be cleaned and hung up so I don't know if the project is technically done, but I'm checking it off my list anyway.
Thanks again Jeanette!

4 comments:
very cute Sally. The white furniture looks great in their room. Love ya!
I officially have no vision. I keep getting rid of stuff that you could make totally cute again.
So cute! I just found the cutest little desk for $10, I can't wait to paint it, just can't decide on the color I think I'm going to use it as my sewing table.
They look fantastic!! I am so glad that you were able to give them a good home! :) MISS YA!
Post a Comment