I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
7 comments:
love em, love em, love em.
Oh Sallly, They are so cute. James has such cubby cheeks. Of course I really love the one where Samm is giving me a chocolate kiss.
Oops - too many lll's in your name, sorry.
Soo cute! It is crazy how much they have grown up. We love you!
Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!
I'm sorry I missed you on the phone. Hope you had a nice birthday.
awe chubby little James. So cute! Samm looks so much the same, just younger. Cute pics!
Post a Comment