Saturday, July 25, 2009

OK Already

You've pressured me enough! I'm on facebook with the rest of the world, so you can stop harassing me.

ps. Although it seems fun, I'm still a little confused about how it all works and my first love is still blogging!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome Sally. It's really simple, you'll get it in no time. It honestly is just such a great way to keep in touch with people. Don't stop blogging - your blog is so inspiring.

Seth and Julie said...

I am not on Facebook. I am still holding out amidst all the peer pressure. I don't know if I want to be quite that easy to find. I like the blog thing better too but who knows...maybe one day I'll cave. Let me know how it goes.

LoraBelieves said...

Me too.

Kory Jane said...

Don't worry, it is like all addictions. You start with just a little and end up using it all the time. You will see.

Quin's momma said...

I have been on Facebook for quite a while. I have yet to fall in love with it. I CAN see where it could be addictive, though. May the force be with you.