Tuesday, April 21, 2009

just stuff

I found my old old camera the other day hidden in the mess of James' room. I took pictures of one very cute baby covered in spaghetti. I sat down to post about my very cute baby and the classic spaghetti pictures and was quickly reminded why we bought the camera who's battery no longer works in the first place. So, no pictures

Instead I will tell you that you should check out my sister's craft blog and see the cute little blocks she made.

And if you haven't already, visit Joni's blog to enter her giveaway.

Now I'll go to bed and try to fall asleep in between bouts of coughing up my lungs.

2 comments:

modern myrtle home said...

I think every mom has the classic spaghetti picture from at least on kid. Priceless. :) I'm sorry you're coughing. Let me know if you need a spell from your kids. I'd be more than happy to help.

Dee dee said...

So it took a while to get on. Cute dress for Macy! What are you making for yourself? And, this one is late, but your day for being distracted...well, sorry, you can blame your mom for that! Love you!