It was beautiful today! So I decided to put away the sewing projects and spend some time outside with James.After lunch I put Macy down for a nap and told James to get on his swim shorts. We sprayed the trampoline down with the hose and hopped on.
James thought it was very funny to watch me try and lay down while he was jumping. I also got a spray bottle and let him squirt away. I even allowed him to spray me when I got too dry and hot.
After a while though we were both still pretty sweaty so I let him go in and get us some Popsicles to cool us off from the inside. Unfortunately they were sugar free and not very good so he had to go back in for the fudgsicles.
It was really nice to spend some quality time with James. He even said "Wow Mom, your staying out here a long time with me today!"
He loved it so much that I think we might do it again tomorrow.


5 comments:
That sounds like a very fun day!!! Isn't it funny how little things are what the kids think are so cool?
I love the days where I go to bed feeling like I really did the mommy thing well that day.
Sounds like you both had a great day. I know it is hard to spend that individual time with each kid and I am sure James will remember that.
How cute Sally. Although I am sad we don't get any pictures of that excursion. I really am hoping that you get your camera fixed soon. Hope you have another great day bouncing away.
How fun! I used to love it when Paisley would nap and Avenley could go outside and play! I hope I get to stay home when we move and Beau starts school! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment