Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Since you asked, Mom

I have been debating whether or not I really wanted to post these awful pictures of me in my Easter dress. I had pretty much decided on NO, but then my Mom asked in one of her comments what I am making for myself. I've actually tried making a few things since this dress but neither one turned out quite right. I'm finding it very tricky to adjust clothing when it is on me instead of on someone else standing in front of me.

So, this is the Easter dress I made for myself from drapery fabric. I realize that most of you reading this already saw me in it at church but for the few that haven't here it is.




10 comments:

amy said...

very cute sally!

Jennifer said...

Sally that is so cute. You are so talented when it comes to sewing. I need to start having you make me things :)

annie moffat karcher said...

You made that out of drapery fabric! That is so amazing and so cute. Very envious of your clear creativity and talent

Lisa Anguiano said...

That is so cute! U need to get ur own etsy store now.

Kate said...

I just got caught up on your blog. Um - that dress is darling on you! You are becoming quite the seamstress. I don't think I could make anything like that.

And that ensign article was great that you posted about a couple days ago.

Jeanette said...

Still super cute! :)

Kory Jane said...

You know I loved that dress. Maybe if you keep making them too short I can reap the rewards!!! See you tomorrow for Dad's birthday.

Jenn said...

very cute! you really need to get your camera fixed though. iphone pictures just aren't the same.

Anonymous said...

You knew it was coming... OH you MADE it?? looks great Sally, probably doesn't mean much, but im very impressed

Real Life Roberts said...

you really did do a fabulous job! AND the whole idea that you made your own dress is an A+!!