Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I miss my camera

I guess I should say I miss having a camera.

I'm still trying to decide if it's really worth paying $30 for a new battery when the camera itself was only $100. Because what I really want is a nice camera. Speaking of which, does anyone have any suggestions for me on what kind I should be looking at.

Anyway, I forgot to have my mother-in-law take pictures of Samm for me on Easter so, here are a few I took of her modeling the dress after I finished making it. I also made a little bolero jacket to go with it, but it wasn't done yet when I took the pictures.

I don't know where she gets her poses from, but they always crack me up.

Check out those guns!

4 comments:

Quin's momma said...

Adorable! You all looked very nice on Easter, by the way. And you are getting to be quite the seamstress!

Kate said...

You're quite the seamstress! Looks good! And I hope you get a camera that works soon!!! I have a Nikon D40 and I like it. It's been a really good starter camera for me.

Rachel said...

Love the dress! Great job!

The Thompson Family said...

What an adorable dress. You are getting so good at sewing Sally. As for a camera, Jason and I have a Canon Elph. Our's is the old model but we still love it. We have had it for three and half years and it has been through a lot of adventures. I would definitely recommend their what ever their newest model is.