Then I became a Rollins and learned that you don't go anywhere without first stopping to get a drink. A really big drink!
So after our trip to Lowe's this afternoon when Josh got in the right lane instead of the left I didn't even have to ask where he was going.
Even though he did surprise me by getting Slurpees instead of pop, you can see that the kids have taken to their heritage quite naturally.



And James got his summer haircut a little bit early this year because he kept complaining that he was too sweaty.

7 comments:
That slurpy cup looks huge next to Macy! I wish we had QuickTrip here.
I know this is hard to believe coming from me but I would have never dreamed of getting a drink at a gas station before I was pregnant with Caleb. Now . . . well you know me! The kids look so cute and VERY happy!
ha ha so true! we were never allowed drinks in my dad's car, but Beau has different rules about that!
I am not a beverage person either. I love to eat, so I don't waste any calories on drinks. I was just talking the other day about how weird it is when people consider going out for a soda a treat...I want something I can bite!!!
Cute pics with the giant Slurpie though.
I agree about how huge that drink looks next to Macy. But I bet that girl enjoyed every moment of it. If you are going to do it, do it like a Rollins...get the biggest size available.
lol. Melissa used to make comments when we were first together, but now she's used to it. In fact, she will even get a 32oz for a road trip. I usually end up drinking half of hers too, but she's on the right track.
Jen is a convert too, it started as a cheap date in college (rented movie and a 42 once Diet Pepsi and Dr. Pepper) now we stop all the time. I still remember walking into a gas station and seeing all the dink cups and the attendant’s look. Priceless!
Post a Comment