My sister Krista is getting married this summer and she just emailed me some of their engagement pictures. Aren't they cute?!!
Scroll down for the answer.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
And the answer is.....Kenny Johnson!
What?!!
Yep, that's really him!!
I know It's kind of crazy. They never dated in high school or were even friends for that matter, but they hooked up after their missions and now my sister is going to have Ryan Johnson as a brother in law. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my mind around that one, but I am so happy for her. There are some dang cute kids in their future!


5 comments:
so cute! i so hope we can make it out for the wedding!
I already knew that one, but needless to say they are pretty darn cute. I just cant't believe that they kept quiet about it for soo long.
That is too cute. I didn't see that coming but they make an adorable couple. Tell them congrats for me! WHen is the wedding?
I don't know them. BUT- they look so young....is that an indication that I'm so NOT young anymore??
I love it! They are darling! Plus, could you get two more awesome families to unite??!!!
Post a Comment