Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poor thing doesn't even have a real Mother



And on a completely unrelated note...

Samm asked me to take a picture of her tonight and then asked "Mom, am I so beautiful?"

"Hello, look at those eyes!"



9 comments:

Quin's momma said...

Despite one of them being so dirty- they are both completely BEEEYOUTEEEFUL!

Lorie said...

Sally, I'm sitting here with Drew (my 4 year old) looking at these pictures and of the first 3 pictures, he said, "That's, gross, that's gross, that's gross." Then of Samm, he said, "That's GOOD!". I was laughing!! They are both cute. Mine look like ragga-muffins every day except Sunday if that makes you feel better.

Anonymous said...

I think that ALL the Rollins girls are beautiful!!!

Seth and Julie said...

I always thought that the dirtier my kids face was the better mom I was??? Have I been doing it wrong?

Jenn said...

I love the pictures of Macy! And of course Samm is beautiful. She looks like her mommy! And also, this is the first picture I've seen of her short hair and it's really cute.

The Thompson Family said...

Macy looks like she is enjoying her self. Great Mom's let kids have some fun and get a little messy and they are both very beautiful. When did you cut Samm's hair?

melissa said...

Samm definately is a pretty girl. I like her hair, she looks so grown up! Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to add - maybe snot and licorice taste great together. You could patent that kind of candy. Most kids have tried it.

Brenda said...

Of course I know who you are silly! ;) Thanks for stopping by. You sure have cute girls!