Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crock pot extravaganza week day3

Yesterday my friend Lisa was making cheese fondue for dinner and I was jealous. Then I started wondering if it's possible to make fondue in a crock pot. Well, according to this lady you can. Her recipe is for chocolate not cheese. But hey, that's even better.

Today's recipe comes from my sister Jenn, and I can testify that this dish is delicious!

Angel chicken:
3 chicken breasts
1/4 C. butter
1 pkg. Italian dressing mix
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 C. Chicken broth
4 oz. cream cheese

Hot cooked angel hair pasta

Cut chicken into strips or chunks. Place in crockpot. Melt butter and cream cheese. Mix together with remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken. Cook on low 4 to 5 hours. Serve over hot pasta.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lisa Anguiano said...

I want the chocolate fondue recipe! I love anything covered in chocolate! Raisins, pretzels, strawberries... yum!