I think that she uses her tongue to help her walk!!! What a cutie. I can't believe that she is a year old and walking. I'm guessing those kisses were for me.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
5 comments:
It doesn't seem possible that she's big enough to be doing all these fun party tricks!
That is so cute. Now I need to get my lazy baby up and walking. My kids take forever to walk.
I think that she uses her tongue to help her walk!!! What a cutie. I can't believe that she is a year old and walking. I'm guessing those kisses were for me.
She is so cute! I love that age, I just wanna squeeze her :)
How how cute!! She's doing great too. Even stands up on her own. How long has she been walking for?
Post a Comment